Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Gentlemen: would you please, respectfully answer my question?

How would you feel if a woman that you are speaking with keeps staring at your crotch, in the same manner that some men stare at women's chest? Thank You All, lol!

??

• BILL

I have had it happen and it can be a little disconcerting , and by the way not all men do that but even I have caught myself subconsciously doing it , so to all the Women out there I'm terribly sorry for my actions.

Have a good day

Good question. I don't stare at a woman's chest, I go for eye contact. The eyes are what attract me, and I can also get a better feel for how the person is responding. If a woman stared at my crotch, or anywhere but my eyes, I would lose interest.

Well, respectfully, I've actually had that happen, and in a business setting! I was sitting at my desk, but had swiveled my chair sideways to talk with her, and she had pulled up a side chair. I was amused and begin smiling even while I was talking. When she looked up, I kept smiling and winked at her. She blushed, but we continued the conversation and then she left. Neither one of us ever said anything about it - though if I hadn't already been committed to someone else, I probably would have followed up. She was a cutie!

In all honesty, I'd probably feel pretty uneasy... Awkward...

But then again, I don't walk around with a half a nut hanging out for you women to stare at... Like some women show cleavage...

I never really gave this much thought! Good question! I guess to each his own! I look people in the eyes, not in the breast so I don't fall have this problem when speaking with women.

I am not a guy but I feel like this would be difficult to address...

I hope that it makes them feel uncomfortable and probably a little angry. I know I feel that way when a guy stares at my chest.

Strange coincidence that this question came up today. We were discussing it where I work and it turns out that it happens more than you'd think. I guess you ladies are not immune from letting your sub-concious take control of your eyes every now and again. When it happens to me I always think that I must have left my zipper undone....

• well the breast are somewhat higher up than the crotch and its a fairly natural movement of the eyes when they drift to the breasts. not so with the crotch. one almost has to tilt ones head. actually i like to look at the ladies crotch and fantisize a bit.

Personally I would love it. Seriously. I'm 42 and would find it amusing.

Now let me ask you, If you don't want guys to look at it, why do you accentuate it? I mean do you wear a bra? A low cut sweater, etc.?

Flattered,,,lol