Have you ever been attacked verbally with hurtful words after you decided to leave the Church you were part of

Update: The reason why I ask is because over the weekend my Wife's Sister called her from Wyoming who is a Jehovah's Witness and when my wife explained to her that we left the organization she started yelling at my Wife and called her an Apostate and was just being really mean just because my Wife told her our... show more The reason why I ask is because over the weekend my Wife's Sister called her from Wyoming who is a Jehovah's Witness and when my wife explained to her that we left the organization she started yelling at my Wife and called her an Apostate and was just being really mean just because my Wife told her our decision to leave. My Wife started crying and was really hurt by this but my Wife endured her Sisters attacks and through the tears and crying tried to reason with her from the scriptures why we made our decision to leave. Her Sister kept saying that since we walked away from the organization it was over for us. My Wife said she wanted to be like Jesus and not respond back in anger. Never once did her Sister question our love or loyalty to God or Jesus she was just furious because we left the Faithful Slave who God is using today to teach people the truth. Very sad.
Update 2: All your comments are really comforting and very loving and I know all of you are bringing her comfort because she told me that she is reading all the comments from the question that I have asked here on yahoo and we love you all very much and thank you for praying for us and for my Wife. Agape !!!!