How do I ask this girl out (exact wording)?

I know this one girl that I see once in a while because of my job. Every time that I see her I make her laugh, and she has told me that I am very funny and things like that. She always smiles at me. She is so pretty and has a great personality. What I want to know is how to ask her out. I want to invite her to eat... show more I know this one girl that I see once in a while because of my job. Every time that I see her I make her laugh, and she has told me that I am very funny and things like that. She always smiles at me. She is so pretty and has a great personality. What I want to know is how to ask her out. I want to invite her to eat or do something but since I just see her in a while I do not know how to aproach her. What if she says that she has a boyfriend and she cant. I know that I am not ugly because some of girlfriends have told me that I am really attractive and even think that I am a player, which Im not. So I do not have lack of confidence because of my appearence, but I have never ask out a girl that i just see like once in a while.
so what exact words should I use to ask her out and jow can I respond if she says that she has a boyfriend?
Update: I would also like to know how to answer if she says that she cant because she has a boyfriend.