Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 1 decade ago

Are "nerds" usually kind of mean?

I first started associating myself with "nerds" four years ago and every I know of either criticises, belittles or act snobby towards me and other people.

Why are they like that?

I thought "nerds" were nice.

shutup, ugly.

Source(s): nerd.

boo is a term that is derived from the French word "beau" meaning beautiful. In 18th century England it meant an admirer, usually male. It made it's way into Afro-Caribean language perhaps through the French colonisation of some Caribean islands. Now meaning girl or boyfriend "this is what I'm saying boo, it's all about you"

Heh...some of us can be d*cks. Those normally are the ones that have some sort of superiority complex because they tend to be a lot smarter than others. They will jump all up and down your a** if you pretend to know what you're talking about, when you really don't. Nerds, I think, are probably the hardest social group to impress.

To be honest i'm sort of like the class "nerd" (dont know why) and im kinda a nice guy 90 % of the time.

Nerds aren't mean.

If anything, nerds are the nicest people in school (if your in school, which i'm assuming you are).

They only talk **** about the jackass losers that make fun of them, Which in my opinion, they ahve the right too.

I'm not sure why they don't like you, maybe you did something to them, or they just plain old don't like you.

Yeah, and it is usually because they are advantaged in some way like being sent to College, coming from successful families and white. The other thing they often have in common is that they are young and full of vinegar.

• calpr

Do you ever get tired of being a ?@$%!!! I'm trying to to be nice, but...

Yes, I am a Nerd.

look at Hitler everybody hated him and didn't give him no respect and he flipped, look at columbine they gets no love so can't give any love back to the world.

Beauty not Brains controls the Modern World.

They have superior minds. Of course they are going to be critical.

no they are fagish, math-nerds, who wear glasses, and talk about "chess club."

nerds are assholes , dorks are nice