How is the lion supposed to lay down with the lamb and stop eating meat when cats are obligate carnivores?

Biologically cats need to eat meat because they require taurine.. they cannot get this anywhere else. So how will god deal with that? I mean if all animals just started eating meat after the fall simply because sin entered the world.. why would God add that little catch to the feline make-up? I mean isn't that... show more Biologically cats need to eat meat because they require taurine.. they cannot get this anywhere else. So how will god deal with that? I mean if all animals just started eating meat after the fall simply because sin entered the world.. why would God add that little catch to the feline make-up? I mean isn't that going to screw up his plans later? He will just have to modify cats again so they will be able to survive.. Why would God create cats in such a way that they HAVE to eat meat or they will become ill, and suffer?

An obligate carnivore is an animal that by its genetic makeup must eat the tissue of other animals in order to thrive. Obligate carnivores may eat other foods, such as vegetables, grains, or fruit, but they must eat meat as the main source of their nutrients.
In cats, taurine is indispensable for the formation of biliary salts, that are necessary for the good digestion of fats in the small intestine. Contrary to other species, the cat cannot use another amino-acid than taurine for this function. Consequently, the cat has got an important requirement for taurine that cannot be met by the hepatic synthesis from sulphurated amino-acids present in the diet. The cat relies on its dietary intake of taurine. This is an example of the cat's dependance towards animal ingredients, because taurine is not found in vegetable ingredients.
http://www.petngarden.com/cats/cats4.php
Update: Apparently a prerequiste of unquestioning acceptance is to "not think too hard" or you will stop believing in nonsense.
Update 2: I didn't say humans were, I said cats were obligated to eat meat. None of you have really answered my question still..
Update 3: Randy.. I was hoping it would at least make people think and question a little more.
Update 4: Thank you Michael! You are the first to actually answer the question. I may not agree but I was looking for a believers explanation to this question, that could make sense at least from the perspective of belief. I am interested to know how you guys explain these little details..