Do you have wanderlust?

Yes, yes, yes, but I can't act on it. I am raising two grandsons whom I have adopted as my own sons and they are only 13 and 10 at this time and age.

I have traveled quite a lot already--overseas and here Stateside already, thankfully, though.

I love to just get into my car and go from East Coast to West Coast and even love going by myself.

Source(s): iem
  • bame

nicely traveled is once you understand that customs are distinctive yet persons are the comparable everywhere. ( i think of). If i'm incorrect, then i'm no longer nicely sufficient traveled. a pair of distinctive worldwide places. sufficient to understand that each physique i want to holiday for is to be certain new territory and spot if its surely much less puzzling to take a position as a capitalist in different worldwide places. That and there are some customs I approve of that are impractical or disapproved of in Wyoming. IE, bikinis and nudism. i stumble on the female physique alluring, even while i'm no longer lusting after one. The author does alluring artwork.

• Trish

I've been out of college for about a year and I don't really like my job... everyday I just want to pack up and head out to somewhere *anywhere* that is different. Can't really uproot the hubby though, he has been at his job much longer than I have been.

Yes, after about a year at a job, I feel the need to leave for something else.

• Tigger

Not anymore. I learned to accept what has been sent my way by God himself.

afraid so. i am a navy brat and moved around my whole life and liked it. i feel stagnate now

I've been suppressing my nomadic urges for years.

Nah, I have a different kind

In many ways, yes...

• Jai

Yes I DO.