Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey : Have you ever been handcuffed?

Why was that?

• momof3

Only for fun and not the mucky fun it was when we had a police officer come and see us at the place I worked and for the kids he handcuffed me for a joke.lol

I have also been locked in cell for half an hour in name of charity Joan honest good girl me.

• Mathew5 years agoReport

I'm actually rigid cuffed to my spunk tanks right now and can't release myself as the locks are on the wrong side

I have Joan but only when I took my Beaver Scouts to the local Police Station for a visit !

Indubitably. I got arrested for driving on prescription meds. Got of scott free in court too. Take that coppers.

Lol! Funny story. I once bought a pair of fluffy red handcuffs. They were only plastic, when I showed my bf at the time he was all like "they're **** I could break out of them easy!!"

I think I made a real point soon after.... that once your in a pair of fluffy red hancuffs..... you don't wanna break out!!!!

Yes as a child my sister hand cuffed me to a traffic pole

yahh cause my friend had handcuffs from her stepdad and we were messing with them and we handcuffed our hands together and we lost the key..it was kinda fun tho...but we got in trouble for it.

Yes I have. Because the fellow I was with at the time wanted to do it.

Yes by a mate years ago,we were just playing.

Yes ..I got arrested at a football match for using foul and abusive language against a police officer . . .I`m not proud of it . . .

a few times and only by the law