Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

poll: Do you clean out your contact, fan and blocked user lists ?

I went through yesterday and I swear I must have cleaned out a half a dozen Buks, one dozen each of Dinglebutts and Platy plus an assortment of the usual suspects. Now I have room. It has been a few months since I last did a housecleaning.

poll: What should the word of the day be today?

Favorite Answer

not as often as i should.

oo oo can platy request a peanut butter themed day???

• I used to do that but I dont have the hours to clean out the buk in my system. The word of the day is WOW ( O Y O )

I style of went with the aid of all of it final week. Contacts.. i do no longer worry plenty approximately that using fact there is not any longer many and that i tremendously plenty comprehend who's who. So.. I in basic terms ruin touch with one if we in no way look to have something in consumer-friendly. i do no longer upload many using fact i'm no longer able to be sure a component in having a ton that i only can no longer shop up with or have not got something in consumer-friendly with. followers.. i've got not got any followers. If somebody connects, I the two upload them or ruin the relationship.. reckoning on numerous issues. Blocked customers... I verify it greater frequently using fact I could desire to shop song of account destroying money owed, that's a small series on it truly is own. additionally, i like to unblock any that have been suspended. each so frequently, I unblock some that i come across to be a humorous concern and probably no longer desiring to be blocked. EDIT: it truly is stable to verify followers now and lower back using fact Yahoo has been time-honored to no longer deliver a word approximately human beings connecting. lost my account as quickly as that way.

Did some cleaning yesterday.

Word of the day Protagonist

(noun) the main character in a story or play;the main supporter of an idea.

How the hell you manage to stay in the game for this long is anyones guess, are you sleeping with JR.... My contacts are all sensible credible people so I never have to do any cleaning out

Source(s): the above is mostly a load of crap that is officially my opinion on this poll/survey and should be in every way to be misconstrued as chatting.

Nah, when Yahoo suspends my accounts, they pretty much take care of that for me. I did have like 7 incarnations of Skinhead Charlie blocked on the last one.

No, I only have a few contacts and fans anyway so no need to. I am glad to still be on your list though... Kat

yeah, have to...specially the grundles..if i see her face all over my box when I am on here..I would never get a chance to ask or answer.

word of the day: Hump..it is after all humpday

edit: and apparently it starts with the letter of the day

• ?

Yes i did from another contact that advised me to get rid of alot of fans which i did..I will do this at least every month.

The word today dont let your box get to cluttered with things you dont use or need.