Josiah Lemming, too good for American Idol?

in my opinion Josiah Lemming would do so much better on a different record level, especially because I've seen the VH1 behind the music episodes on Kelly Clarkson and other American Idols and the record label literally owns the artist, i just think it would be a shame if Josiah got ruined by some over-bearing... show more in my opinion Josiah Lemming would do so much better on a different record level, especially because I've seen the VH1 behind the music episodes on Kelly Clarkson and other American Idols and the record label literally owns the artist, i just think it would be a shame if Josiah got ruined by some over-bearing record label like that. His songs are so heart felt and honestly hes one of the best artists I've ever heard. Even if he doesnt end up back on the show, someone will pick him up. Hell...I might even make my own record label and do that if no one else does!

Pretty much I just wanted to know what everyone else thinks on the topic of Josiah