Best way to cook oatmeal?

The way I usually do it is by heating about a cup of milk in the stove and then pouring it into a bowl of dry oatmeal then add just a little bit of sugar. I do this because I don't have much time in the morning to make my breakfast, as I have to take the bus at 6:35AM and wake up at 5:55AM. Anyway, is there... show more The way I usually do it is by heating about a cup of milk in the stove and then pouring it into a bowl of dry oatmeal then add just a little bit of sugar.
I do this because I don't have much time in the morning to make my breakfast, as I have to take the bus at 6:35AM and wake up at 5:55AM. Anyway, is there any other quick way to cook it? Like, boiling the oatmeal in the milk or something? I just want to know. Maybe I will try it next time. But that's also quick cuz I have to haul my butt so I don't miss the bus.
Thanks in advance. =]