Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 1 decade ago

CANT watch YOUTUBE videos!?

everytime i try to watch videos on youtube it says Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. then when i try to download it it does nothing

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Coinsidence.Same here.Try watching youtube on another computer or log into ur adminstartors thing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Make sure to actually install the latest version of flash player, not just download it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

these will help you...

1. Use Opera browser, it will load faster and smoother, and re-install latest flash.

get the latest flash player, and install it.. make sure all the browsers are NOT running during installation...

OR..

2. It could be due to slow connection or high traffic.

Try watching it during off peak hours, the video will be smoother.

Or you could watch it offline... try using 'zillatube' .

It works well - Just yahoo or google search "zillatube" to get it.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=zillatube&fr=yfp-...

==========================♥♥♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

so just download Flash Player

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Install the JavaScript, and then you'll be good to go. I think JavaScript is independent from youtube so just go to the offical website and download it from there.

• 1 decade ago

Need to add Windows Media 9 or up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try updating flash player then all you gotta do is google it and go to there website

• 1 decade ago

if you're not already on administrator, do so. you have to have complete access so u can install flash players, etc.

check your updates and your programs in your cpu.

• 1 decade ago

Pretend u r going to hit it and then it starts working.I don't know about u but i worked for me!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah well flash sucks. doesn't work even if you download it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.