I am sick and tired of praying!!!!!?

No!!! this is geting ridiculous!!!! I have been praying all my life, been a good person, a good christian and i get nothing! there are worse people out there, who doesnt even beleive in God yet they get everything they want! dont get me wrong i dont sit at home and expect stuff to happen, i pray and TRY to make... show more No!!! this is geting ridiculous!!!! I have been praying all my life, been a good person, a good christian and i get nothing! there are worse people out there, who doesnt even beleive in God yet they get everything they want! dont get me wrong i dont sit at home and expect stuff to happen, i pray and TRY to make them happen by contributing myself. I honeslty dont know if i like God anymore...i really dont...I'm not perfect but he said through his son that he came here because of our imperfections...so do I have to be an atheist or sin more to get noticed??!! this is BS! i'm out of the praying game, i really am... it's over.
Update: i'm not calling atheists bad people or lazy bums or anything...i'm just talking on the POV of someone following the Bible
Update 2: Jamus thank you for not taking offense because i wasnt trying to offend anyone.

if certain people want to see as self-rightous by all means.
Update 3: I pray for others AND for myself...whatever happened to "ask and you'll receive, knock and the door will be open...ask anything in the name of my Son and it will be given"?
Update 4: ecterbob, i cant beleive you remembered that...thanks you for reminding me.