Does Barrack Hussein Obama have any respect for our soldiers who died in the Iraq war?

I ask this because of his constant remarks that the war is a complete waste and awful stupid mistake.If you disagree with the war-fine...but have some respect for our brave soldiers who were killed over there,and tone down the obvious disgust for what were fighting for.I dislike him more everyday,and his wife who... show more I ask this because of his constant remarks that the war is a complete waste and awful stupid mistake.If you disagree with the war-fine...but have some respect for our brave soldiers who were killed over there,and tone down the obvious disgust for what were fighting for.I dislike him more everyday,and his wife who is unpatriotic.
Update: Response to :
Mike D...I agree with you about the war,it was misguided and we made errors which are going to cost us immensely.I just feel for all the families who lost loved ones....was there anything accomplished for their sacrifice?I would hope and pray that there was.