Survey: If you catch a mouse...???

in a trap, but you only catch his foot & he's still alive & kicking do you...??

a) smack him with a broom until he dies

b) throw him outside

c) drown him in the bathtub

d) put him in a cage and keep him as a pet

e) other

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

e) cook him up for supper, serve with asparagus.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Throw him outside! I wouldnt be ablr to hurt a defenseless creature so Id try to get him out the door the best I could. We use the trapless traps here at home. They look like a littleh house and when they crawl in they cant get back out. Then we will sit em outside. Ive only caught one but that was enough for me!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

E. I hate mice, cannot stand to touch them or have them near me alive or dead. I would not do anything with it except make sure it didn't get out of the trap until someone could come to my rescue. I consider myself a very strong independent woman but I DON'T DO MICE!!! Sorry but no!

• 4 years ago

Oh man, Nasty doesn't like rodents. She's never ever so much as touched one of my rats. Some BFF, huh? I'm forever putting a blindfold on and touching and rubbing stuff when she tells me to.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Keep him until his foot heals, then put him outside. Mouse traps are barbaric

• 1 decade ago

e) other... it involves a block of wood and an axe. You probably don't want to know. But I promise it's fast and painless... way less pain than having your foot broken and pinned for several hours.

• 1 decade ago

I'd throw him outside to let the cats play with him!

• CTU
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

d) keep him as a pet

I used to have 2, 1 white and 1 black when I was a child!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just let it go, as long as it's not near your house so it can wander off and find someone else.

Or let it go onto the motorway (or highway). Then watch it go SPLAT!

• Iggy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Mice are territorial. You have to drive them a distance or they'll come back.

BTW Love the "oh, really". LOL2!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Like I do to stray cats, drown em in the toilet

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.