Jehovah's Witnesses, what are you afraid of?

If you have the truth, it should withstand any question or test. I ask repeatedly for you to explain contradictions in your literature and you have my questions removed.

GRANNY: I have never blocked you.

I recently asked a Q on the Bulgarian government pressing the Watchtower Society to drop sanctions for those having blood transfusions. The link is:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AngyF...

Why did no JW's give an informed answer?

Here's your chance, GRANNY.

uthamanj: My intent was to get and answer. Here's your chance.

TigerLily: I understand somewhat the question of "how" a question is asked. But it's easy to tell a legit question from an arguementative one. Even if it is somewhat argumentative, if it's a legit Q, it should be answered. not removed.

JW's, let me tell you what you what I feared as a Witness: being wrong.

I was a Witness for 50 years and finally faced my fears too late in life.

If it was proved to me that the Witnesses had the true religion, I would go back.

Wow if granny is blocked...how is it that she is able to show up and answer this question that you posted...I see a white lie.

The answer is simple...Truth can withstand any test...The Watchtower theology crumbles under the weakest of scrutiny...so they have you silenced...They do it through disfellowshipping and they do it here through reporting.

I only block the ones who are rude and name calling and the ones who try, in mass, to have my answers removed..It is a sad thing when we can not have comment from everyone.I enjoy the comments from the Witnesses that do not agree with me...I have nothing to fear from them...I have had 5 accounts suspended.....that is proof that they do not like the questions that I ask and the things that I expose.

I am not a JW, but I have noticed that a lot depends on the way a question is asked. If you put yourself in the place of a person who is taught that the internet is full of apostates, and then a query is posed as such that it could be perceived as an attack, you may be able to understand why you're not going to get an answer.

If you look, the JW questions that are posed objectively and kindly, DO receive sincere replies from JWs. I made the suggestion to another here about how he was posing hs questions. He reworded it, and got a lot of genuine answers explaining their views.

Hope this helps :)

I know, its not fair. I think its most of ex and non jw's questions and answers that are removed. The ex and non jw's do not report the jw's. I do not report no one but I do at times give thumbs down, depending on how negative the answers are. JWs are blocked by ex-jw's (but I don't think you block anyone), but I know for a fact that JWs block other's to. I have more JWs that have me blocked than non-jw's. I don't know why they block, like you said they got the truth so what's the fright about. If they don't like other's opinion's then they shouldn't be participating as they are told not to. (I know that by ex-jw's).

• They are afraid of truth, because they've been taught to be afraid.

(TigerLil.. You are partly right. If you word it respectfully, sometimes your questions stays, or at least for a little while. But, sometimes, the JWs just don't want to face the facts and it's easier to make the problem/question "disappear." I know ALL about the "apostate" mentality, since I was raised as a JW.)

Perhaps it's time to get one of your Contacts to post the question in their name?

They have been brain washed to be afraid of us all, we are a danger to them with knowledge that the WT society does not want them to know, many JWs do not even know about the 1914 end time date.... If they did seek out knowledge they would question and that's one thing their leaders do not want them to do, if they seek it , it must be from them and they give the JW twist to the scriptures.

What was the intent of your previous questions, to quench curiosity or attack ?

I have attempted to answer only to be blocked, repeatedly.

They know they are wrong but they will fiercly defend there CULT at any cost!

According to Jehovah's Witness' theology, God is a single person, not a Trinity, who does not know all things and is not everywhere. He first created Michael the Archangel through whom He created all "other things," including the universe, the earth, Adam and Eve, etc. This creative work took God 42,000 years. At one point, The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society taught that God ruled the universe from somewhere in the Pleiades star system. They have since modified this to say that the "Pleiades can no longer be considered the center of the universe and it would be unwise for us to try to fix God's throne as being at a particular spot in the universe."1 Such changes and even contradictions in teaching are frequent in the Watchtower organization and when a doctrine changes, they tell their followers that the light of truth is getting brighter.

After Adam sinned, the paradise which God had created for them, was ruined. So, God instituted a system of redemption which was revealed in the Bible and would ultimately lead to the crucifixion of Jesus the messiah. But, in the meantime, God needed to have a visible, theocratic organization on earth to accurately represent Him. Throughout history, this true organization had a remnant of faithful Jehovah's Witnesses (Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, etc.) but it wasn't until the late 1800's that Charles Taze Russell formerly began what is now known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society which is run out of Brooklyn, New York. This organization claims to be the only true channel of God's truth on earth today and that it alone can properly interpret God's word since it is the angel directed, prophet of God on earth.

When it came time for the savior to be born, Michael the Archangel became a human, in the form of Jesus. Jesus grew and kept all the laws of God and never sinned. Finally, when Jesus died, it was not on a cross, but on a torture stake, where he bore the sins of mankind -- but this did not include Adam's sins. Jesus rose from the dead as a spirit, not physically (his body was dissolved and taken by God) and during his visitations to people on earth, he manifested a temporary physical body for them to see and touch. Thus began the true Christian church of Jehovah's followers.

Throughout history there have been faithful Jehovah's witnesses who have managed to keep The Truth in spite of the "demonic" doctrine of Trinitarianism that has permeated the Christian church in "Christendom." Christendom is filled with pastors who are antichrists, in churches run by Satan, and who support the earthly governments which are all of the devil. In other words, all of Christianity is false and only the Jehovah's Witness "theocratic" organization lead by several men in Brooklyn, New York, is true.

In the late 1800's, a young man of 18 years, by the name of Charles Taze Russell, organized a Bible class in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. In 1879 he sought to popularize his ideas on doctrine so he co-published The Herald of the Morning magazine with its founder, N. H. Barbour and by 1884 Russell controlled the publication and renamed it The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom, and founded Zion's Watch Tower Tract Society (now known as the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society). Russell served as the teacher and guide for the organization which taught that Jesus returned invisibly in 1914 and is now reigning in heaven. When Jesus finally returns physical to earth, which will happen at the time of the Battle of Armageddon, He will set up his earthly 1000 year kingdom. During this 1000 year period, people will be resurrected and have a second chance to receive eternal salvation by following the principles of Jehovah's Organization on earth known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. After the millennium, those who reject God and His organization will be annihilated; that is, they will cease to exist. The rest of the Jehovah's Witness who have faithfully followed God's organization on earth will be saved from eternal annihilation and reside forever on Paradise earth. Heaven, however, is a place for a special group of 144,000 Jehovah's Witnesses -- the only ones who are "born again" and who alone are allowed to take communion in their annual communion service. These are the ones who have "immortal life," all other Witnesses have "everlasting life." Those with immortal life do not have resurrected bodies. They have "spirit bodies." Those on Paradise Earth have everlasting life and consists of a resurrected body that must be maintained through eating, rest, etc.

When you study with the Jehovah's Witness, you agree to attend five meetings a week where you are taught from Watchtower literature. You cannot be baptized until you have studied their material for at least six months and have answered numerous questions before a panel of elders. Men are not supposed have long hair or wear beards and women are to dress in modest apparel. They refuse to vote, salute the flag, sing the "Star Spangled Banner, celebrate birthdays or Christmas, won't take blood transfusions, and they can't join the armed forces. A schedule of door-to-door canvassing is required where you distribute the Watchtower literature, acquire donations, and forward all monies to the headquarters in Brooklyn, New York.

If you ever leave the Jehovah's Witness organization, you are considered an apostate and are to be shunned

ask them to show you proof that god exists,