Do you think Josiah Lemming should of stayed on American Idol?

I think he should of stayed. Last year i thought i like someone now i KNOW I love this guy! I f only I could meet him...

Favorite Answer

no, when it came to clutch time , his performance wasn't up to par, needs to get the pressure he puts on himself ,to be away with,,

he had a bad day, but he was still better than half the guys who made it through, so I definitely think he should still be there, especially after hearing his original songs on his MySpace profile . They're so beautiful, especially the video for "One Last Song" (I love that song). I want to see this guy on MTV and buy his CDs NOW. But since he doesn't have to go through the whole process of AI, maybe someone can "discover" him and he can be signed right now. All he needed was some exposure, but now that everyone knows him and he already has a loyal fanbase (including me and his 25530 other MySpace friends), I think he has a really good chance to make it on his own. He's too good for AI, anyway.

He's a real sweet kid but he needs a little growing up and maybe give it another try. But i think someone will look after him as the talk shows are after him and i think he'll be given a chance. I wanna help him myself and i just an old lady that thinks he should be given a break. It'll happen i just know this as he is loved by more then just us.

I was very upset when they gave him the boot !! I don't even want to watch Idol this season.....He was my favorite, the one I would have voted for ....noone else even came close to him.This year looks very boring. not much talent just same ol same ol.........BORING Bring Josiah Back

YES!!!!!

He's a thousand times better than Garret and the Blonde Conner i think his name is. They Both got kicked and he could have surpassed both of them.

Yes. I was very upset they didn't ask him to join the top 24. I thought he was unique and would have loved seeing him perform.

omg of course he was so amazing................he is my backgrund on my cell

the judges really messed up baaaad

i <3 JOSIAH LEMMING

Nope; he slaughtered 'Stand by Me' & I had to switch TV channels to avoid further trauma.

Nope.