Who does American Idol's Josiah Lemming sound like (to you)?

His voice reminds me of Neutral Milk Hotel.

Does he remind you of anyone?

(for people who asked which he was :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4aILqjzKAU

Youtube thumbnail

)

which one was he?

I really liked Josiah and I was sad to see him go. I think they only reason they got rid of him was because his story touched so many people that they worried he might get votes for the wrong reason. I don't think his voice was THAT strong but he wasn't that bad. He had a calming voice and was a wonderful hearted person!

I really like Josiah. I think he will be a big star soon enough. He reminds me of the lead from the Frey, and of course cold play. The kid has defininitely got star written all over him. He was born for this sort of thing!

• His voice sounds a lot like Brandon Flowers from The Killers. The original he did on Ellen sounded influenced by The Killers as well.

Definitely Coldplay! But he has some good songs too, you should check out his myspace page. He wrote all those songs which are cool and he really kicks *** with that piano.

Josiah Leming will succeed without American Idol, for sure.

http://josiahleming.blogspot.com/

I think you guys are absolutely rude. You people don't even know this boy, and you take the time to write retarded comments about him on the net. Seriously, how shallow and low can you be?

I've actually met him, and got to know him a little bit while waiting in like to audition for American Idol.

People please, grow up and stop being so pathetic.

You're not going any where in life, writing these non-sense questions and responces.

I don't think his singing voice was very good. If his parents were responsible parents they would hire a private eye to find the kid and bring him back home. He's never going to make it having no GED living in a car. I can just see his future homeless, no education, no real job. I wish after the show had shown him his parents or some other relatives of his are taking action to get him home and in school.

I think he's going to have his own sound. He was on Ellen Degeneres' show yesterday and he has a lot of raw talent that is going to be refined soon. He's got quite a bit of personality that will help him -and he is humble, unlike what some people think.

I LOVED HIM!

i don't think his voice was perfect... and i don't think he had the best ranges, but he is so into what he sings.. and even the way he plays the piano... he is going to be famous.. it has to happen... he's great...

he reminds me of the fray... but more passionate...

check him up on youtube

He is very urban so I think he's kinda like the decemberists or shins. He has a similar sound in his songs. Idk...but I LOVE IT!!

Voice=singer from Coldplay

I didn't like him when he dismissed the band BECAUSE HE COULDN'T SING WITH THEM! I was glad he didn't make it.