Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

What do you think of Camilla being referred to as "A crocodile wife" by Al Fayed?

You have to admit this guy has some balls to stand up infront of the whole world and put forward these accusations.(See Sky News for refference). If his story is true I hope he gets the satisfaction he is seeking.

Update:

Our tax money is also wasted on other fruitless ventures too. This man lost his son,he deserves an explaination. And as for being a nutter,it's so much easier to put a label on someone and brush them under the carpet instead of really listening to what they have to say wether you want to hear it or not,but I appreciate your answer nevertheless thank you.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • pepper
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wish I could have thought of that. However grief stricken he is, the man's not lost his sarcastic wit. He's obviously got a good eye and recognizes a crocodile when he sees one - although crocodiles might take offense at their species being associated with a shameless, unrepentant tramp.

• 1 decade ago

Balls? That's what he talks.

Having said that, crocodile isn't a bad description of Camilla, although I think Diana's own label of "rottweiler" is closer.

Edit: Sorry, he doesn't deserve an explanation. The explanation has been known all along. It was a tragic accident caused by a bunch of greedy photographers chasing a powerful car driven at top speed by a drunkard who was employed by ... Mohamed Al Fayed. That's all been known for 10 years and that's what the inquest will find. Anything else is Mr Fayed's desperate invention - all, needless to say, without a shred of evidence to back it up.

• 1 decade ago

A bloody sound bite

If truth were served, Daddy Fayed should face a civil case for the manslaughter of Diana as it is he who employed the drunken driver

• 1 decade ago

Earth's ruling elite are, in fact, reptilian aliens, and Earth's civilization is a hoax.

You must realize that religion and science are bullshit. If you want to know the REAL truth, go here: http://www.truthism.com

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you have to admire Mr Al Fayed for speaking his mind , and he is very bitter because the government wont give him UK citizenship. he owns Harrods dept. store in Knightsbridge London so is very wealthy and will be paying for his own top lawyers

Source(s): its insulting to crocodiles
  • they say we have paid 10 million so far for this farce of a trail,. i think he should be made to pay for it, and as for his rantings mans lost the plot,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The guy is a nutter. And we the taxpayer are paying for his nuttiness by paying for an inquiry that will just tell us what we already know.

She died 10 years ago ffs. Let it go people.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.