Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Who thinks that Mr Al Fayed is on the right track with his accusations?

This to determine peoples gut feelings (not what evidence there is, I know there seems to be precious little to back him up, but if he is right and there was a cover up, that would be the case!)

So what do we think...is it likely the Prince Philip and co orchaestrated a murder to prevent Diana marrying a Muslim man and bearing his child? Or is it the lashing out of a man who has unfortunately lost his son to a terrible accident?

I personally think there is more here than a simple accident, and I wouldnt trust the inbred corrupt Royal family as far as I could throw them!

Feel free to speak your mind on the subject, but no slagging people off for their views please

• Varcan

She was warned. She continued to push the envelope with the Queen. She was eliminated. It's obvious.

I wouldn't be surprised if Al Fayed dies rather soon of "natural causes". It's happened too many times to discount the probability.

• Katy

He is definitely on the right track. I mean come on let's be honest here, do you really think that the royal family would've been OK with Diana marrying a Muslim? It's so obvious that this was not an accident and I'm very glad that Muhammad Al Fayed is standing up for what he believes. As you said there isn't much evidence to back him up but surely the royal family wouldn't leave much evidence behind now would they?! I too agree with the fact that it was more than just an accident. A drunk driver? Come on! All these stories that have been made up about Princess Diana's death are ridiculous. The royal family can do whatever they want and no one can stop them. As some of the other answerers said, it's possible that one of these days we'll hear about the death of Muhammad Al Fayed and of course everyone will claim that it was a natural death!

I really believe that Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed were killed, not in a car "accident" but by the royal family.

• Ysanne

I believe Mr Al Fayed is on the right track, I always have done.

Diana was warned and although she did have a previous partner who is a Muslim and is still alive (as someone else mentioned) he isn't as powerful or as rich as the Fayeds. I don't believe the crash was deliberately arranged to kill Dodi specifically, the others in the car were not important, the aim was to kill Diana.

I would hate to think the Royals were involved, but then, I wouldn't be surprised if they were either. Assasination has gone on for centuries amongst the Royals, why be so sure Diana wasn't assasinated.

Mr Al Fayed may only have a gut feeling about the events but why did it take 10years to get an inquest [reluctantly] i wouldn't put anything the so called establishment would not do to get events looking right in their favor

• Judy

I have never thought he was off track, if that's what you mean, and I don't take the power of the British establishment lightly . Just an aside,Al Fayed is an employer and landowner in my area and I can honestly vouch for the fact that there are no undue criticisms in regards to his interests.....landownership in particular being a contentious issue in this part of the country ......saturnfi, you only have to look to history on the corruption front, you think it's no longer practised ? and inbreeding ? hell , it's undeniable lol !

Ten years is a long time for someone to be so convinced of something. It wouldn't surprise me of there were some sort of conspiracy, its happened in the past why not now?

Look how the Royals bent the rules after Diana died so that Charles could marry Camilla, I doubt that would've happened had Diana still been alive.

I think Al Fayed is absolutely mad. For years he has accused the authorities of being against him because he has not been granted British citizenship. Anyone who does not agree with him is accused of being involved in his invented conspiracy. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest Diana was going to marry Dodi nor that she was pregnant. In fact Al Fayed has not been able to provide any evidence whatsoever for his insane rantings. I would commit him to a mental asylum. He is simply making a complete fool of himself.

I think if honesty prevailed on this question, and it does indeed =remain=, a very big question is =he= correct or =not=?,many answers would be of the same mind. however much we admire his efforts, or, dislike what has been said, in the trial, it is very unlikely that the public will ever get to the whole truth of the terrible incident of the crash, and, loss of life.

I beleive it was an accident. Diana wanted to marry Hasmat Khan and he was a muslim so they would have bumped her off during that. By the sounds of it Henri Paul is a dangerous driver and going by those tunnels if you speed you will hit something. Plus do not forget that it was him to okayed the security info and him who allowed the backdoor exit in the first place. So, I don't see how he has anyone else to blame but himself.

His heart broke that day and he wants revenge. Remember that next time you shop at Harrods that he has wasted £6m of taxpayers money on this investigation.

On the day I found out on TV that Dodi and Diana were dead I just felt like they had been murdered.

The Royals would not have liked Diana marrying a Muslim and into the Al Fayad family.

I would have liked to have seen Diana happily married to Dodi if that's what she wanted.

This must be awful for her sons Harry and William to have this haunting death of their mother still hanging over them. Wonder what they think really happened???