Microdermabrasion, pls help?

I yesterday purchased a microdermabrasion kit from Boots, its Olay and was 19.99. I also used it last night, how long and how many times will I have to use the kit before I see any visible results. My skin is ok, few scars around the chin area but I seem to have lots of tiny spots under my skin. Ive asked several beauticians what this may be and they all have come up with different answers..any one have any ideas what these tiny spots are..and if Im doing the right thing by using the microdermabrasion method on my face to get rid of these spots..thankyou all.

The Tiny spots under your skin are the stopped up pores that you are exposing to keep them from stopping up, I use microdermabrasion, and this happens to me the bumps go away with in a day or two, and I use my microdermabrasion, twice per week you will notice results within three to four weeks, and start really seeing difference after a month.

Microdermabrasion is HORRIBLE for your skin. Do you know what they use as the "abrasive" part of it? The same crystals that are on an emery board (nail file)! I'm not surprised it's left your sister's face in a state of stress. Look into more natural scrubs, like St. Ives Apricot Scrub, or Origins Cosmetics "Modern Friction".

try rodanandfeilds.com and use this code for 15%off and a free micodermaprastion product! REPRF11011