Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

How could they vote Josiah Lemming off american idol?

I am so mad! I loved that kid. He freakin lived in his car! He was a good kid tryin to change his life, and they kicked him off.. :(

How many of you are ticked off??!! I am!

LUV YOU JOSIAH!

Favorite Answer

Josiah was the best one on there. I wanted to MARRY him he was so good. And after watching last nights guys sing, he should have been on there wayyyy over some of the other people. He had pure talent and such a unique voice that was sooooo good. I almost stopped watching the show when he got kicked off

Well i guess there is a bright side... if u look in a certain way AMerican Idol might have changed him and i think he is perfect the way he is. Someone def heard him and he will become famous anyways... if i was a record label i would sign him in a heartbeat!!!

i was supppperrrrr ticked off and i LOVE JOSIAH!!!!

oh ps Bonnie D- They actually DID vote him off

Anyone who does not recognize Josiah's amazing talent is too young and immature to know talent when it knocks you off your feet. Josiah has an innate talent unlike the majority of entertainers out there. He is a true artist and entertainer (rare gem).

You don't need American Idol Josiah. Your cd's will sell like hotcakes and you will make the non believers eat their words. Dont listen to the negative comments, you are amazing beyond words.

i love him and i was ready to bye a josiah cd and poster. amanda the nurse and garrett the dork should not have made i did not get it. is voice reminded me of of coldplay. i loved it when he sang grace kelly that song makes me feel good.

He wasn't voted off. We are just now entering the voting phase. That was a judges decision, not America's.

i love josiah too, i think he was better off because now he's getting alot of fans, i love his music, and he has his own myspace...

www.myspace.com/josiahleming

by far the best talent american idol let go because he is original and he does have the best talent out there, he knows how to sing, produce, and write songs... aww well he definately is going somewhere thanks to ellen!! i love him!

Source(s): www.myspace.com/josiahleming youtube.com

How could they vote him off - sorry kid, you're not as good as you think you are, you're kind of immature and in a few years you could be great. Come back next year.

Easily, very easily.

He was great. Word is that the producers wanted him off - he was too "genre specific." My thought is that they really want it to be a voice competition, and his voice isn't outstanding, even though altogether as an artist he'd blow everyone else away.

i just heard him on Ellen. He has a wonderful voice and composes his own music. It was great. I will buy his music when it is available.

OMG! ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was so sure he was going to make it. Me and my friends just had our mouths open in shock when he left.

I know that is exactly wat i was saying

i luved josiah but he should stop smoking

know my fav is DaVId Archuleta

GO David A.