Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who is more upset that Eli Manning won the Super Bowl. Tom Brady Or Peyton Manning.?

Eli won the Super Bowl much quicker than Peyton did.

and Tom Brady was not supposed to lose.

If you are on the team than you win or lose same as the team. A team Is just a name, it takes a bunch of individuals to win or lose.

• Eric S

Tom Brady because he lost the game. He was destined to win wasn't he. He was the perfect qb from the perfect team. At least that is what I have heard

Eli Manning did not win the Super Bowl. The Giants did.

The Colts were slow to win a Super Bowl not Peyton Manning.

Tom Brady did not lose the Super Bowl. The Patriots did.

There is no spoon. The silverware lost the Super Bowl.

The roof is not on fire. The water won the Super Bowl.

Source(s): Honestly, Brady. Peyton supports his lil' bro.

Peyton Manning was ecstatic to watch his brother win a ring. Tom Brady was upset because he didn't win the ring.

Answer: Tom Brady.

i'd hope brady would be more upset, cause if peyton is more upset than brady about eli winning the super bowl then he's definitely not the kind of big brother i'd want. this is just a guess, but i think peyton is happy for eli. just like i'm sure archie manning is happy that both of his sons are having better NFL careers than he ever did.

He was clearly happy for his bro at the end of the game, and you could see him get tense and unhappy when his brother commited that delay of game penaly. I have read rumors he feels a bit of compition with Brady to be the best quaterback of the era. So being that he and Colts couldn't take Brady down, he was happy to see his little bro and the Gaints do it.

I know he tends not to attend his brothers games, however there was a rumor that when Peyton is around Eli has bad luck. I guess the superbowl was to much to miss.

I would say Brady but even though the Pats did lose game, they lost as a team but Brady was a big part of it since he got knocked around & was sacked 5 times, not his usual game style

• why would peyton be mad when eli manning won, Tom Brady is obviously more upset than Peyton. Peyton even said it himself that him winning last year was as exciting as eli manning winnning these year. and he said he was very proud of eli.

Peyton seems like a loving family man, so I'd like to think he rooted for his brother(it looked like it in the stands; he jumped up and was like "yeah!" whenever Eli made a big completion). Brady's just kind of a jerk who made the perfect team lost. Brady, in my mind, should and would be the one who's more upset.

After the game, I noticed that Tom Brady was visibly upset on TV..