Grace
Lv 5
Grace asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Mr Al Fayed called Camilla a crocodile wife.?

I don't think she looks like a crocodile, a bloke wit a face like a bag of spanners maybe, but defo not a crocodile.

Update:

Now now Grace Bee be nice to the horsey.

Update 2:

Now Dr Watson uk you is insultin tortoises you is!!! lol

Update 3:

I agree Helen S, I didn't expect this reaction from the answers I put this as a serious Q but its taken off as a joke.

But thank you so much for taking the time to write an informative answer.

Update 4:

That would be fun Grace Bee!!!!

Update 5:

Yes Quizard I'm afraid Dodi's death May have sent Mr Al Fayed a tad yumpy.

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Sorry Grace, this is the first time i have corresponded with yiou and i am having to disagree with you! He is spot on!

Think about what happened there. Charles met her when he was a young man but 'uncle Dickie Mountbatten wanted Charles for one of his own so Camilla was swept aside. Charles should have had the courage of his convictions and married her there and then and knocked uncle Dickies presumptions for six, and as it happened that little Knatchbull grandaughter of Dickie wanted and married someone else! However, as history often does, events overtook the times and Mountbatten was murdered by the IRA and almost cannonised by the rest of GB. Poor old Cammy went off and married Andrew PB and had two delightful children with him. However, as it must, the 'spectre of the feast' will again raise its ungodly head for satifaction and eventually two 'starcrossed ' lovers meet again, and because nothing had been ended satisfactorily the first time, there is an element of satisfaction 'still required'.

She is introduced as a very good friend - never smile at a crocodile, you'll be taken in by her friendly grin' - this is the stuff of pantomimes but for a desolate father of Dodi Fayed, perhaps not too far removed from reality. Diana, God bless her, was not the most intelligent person on the planet, but, like a lot more was 'SAVVY - not sawee - s a v v e e or savy! Take the spelling whichever way you want. She was street wise, but unfortunately it did not prevent her leaving this earthly coil before her time should have elapsed but i do not even want to guess how this situation would have become 'the NORM'.

The Mother, of an heir to the throne of England who would be the head of the church of England, married to a Muslim and expecting a baby who would be his brother - or half brother?

How were the establishment to accept that? For further verse on the 'never smile at a crocodile' perhaps the best Panto DAME - EVER! Berwick Kaeler can give you the words, he's been doing panto in York for god alone knows how many years and please God will do it for a long time more!

• Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Balls? That's what he talks. Having said that, crocodile isn't a bad description of Camilla, although I think Diana's own label of "rottweiler" is closer. Edit: Sorry, he doesn't deserve an explanation. The explanation has been known all along. It was a tragic accident caused by a bunch of greedy photographers chasing a powerful car driven at top speed by a drunkard who was employed by ... Mohamed Al Fayed. That's all been known for 10 years and that's what the inquest will find. Anything else is Mr Fayed's desperate invention - all, needless to say, without a shred of evidence to back it up.

• 1 decade ago

Hi Grace

what would have Steve Irwin thought of that i wonder...lol

His beloved crocodiles being likened to Camilla. I would say she looks more like a squashed tomato.

Michele...very true...lol....he didn't stand a chance...neither did poor Di

• 1 decade ago

Maybe he meant she was a crocodile's wife. I think Charles looks like a tortoise.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't particularly like what happened to Diana with relation to Camilla Parker Bowles ,But she is far from ugly ,She just isn't anywhere near as attractive as Diana was ,She isn't young ,I feel sorry for Al Fahed he is consumed with grief ,His rants today showed him to be a very disturbed man ,He even blamed Diana's sister and one of the press outside the court , for being in on it ,I think that's when he lost any credibility

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

saying Camilla looks like a crocodile is an insult to crocodiles

• Actually I believe he is refering to David ickes perception of the royal family,which is that [ if I remember rightly] they are shape shifting reptiles, from his references he most certainly has read a lot of david's books

• Sal*UK
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Al Fayed is a rude ignorant man - and a miserable one too! Just cos we wouldn't give him the coveted British passport!

I do like his shop though!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Egypt can't claim many things. It has the worlds biggest crocodiles and produced the world's maddest man.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She looks more like a dragon, than a crocodile.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.