Guess my sign!! & how you know (points)?

I have unique facial features & a good physique People who don't know me think I'm quiet I guess I can be introverted sometimes but that's more becuase I'm depressed probably. I'm really shy around guys and screw things up when I like one I have a ton of interests, like fashion, sports,... show more I have unique facial features & a good physique
People who don't know me think I'm quiet
I guess I can be introverted sometimes but that's more becuase I'm depressed probably.
I'm really shy around guys and screw things up when I like one
I have a ton of interests, like fashion, sports, travel, music, art, languages, food haha
I couldn't lie if I tried!
I have a terrible relationship with my family especially my mom, she is the only person I ever get mad at and sometimes my brother when he instigates things having to do with that
I tell it like it is
I have a red phone and a red jacket and red rain boots and a white purse and everything in my room green and an orange comfy chair
I love the beach
I am chronically stressed and sleep deprived.
I was born close to the beginning of my sign so maybe I show characteristics of the one before me also.
Update: also lol im not confident and im into guy things haha like when it comes down to it