Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Guess my sign!! & how you know (points)?

I have unique facial features & a good physique

People who don't know me think I'm quiet

I guess I can be introverted sometimes but that's more becuase I'm depressed probably.

I'm really shy around guys and screw things up when I like one

I have a ton of interests, like fashion, sports, travel, music, art, languages, food haha

I couldn't lie if I tried!

I have a terrible relationship with my family especially my mom, she is the only person I ever get mad at and sometimes my brother when he instigates things having to do with that

I tell it like it is

I have a red phone and a red jacket and red rain boots and a white purse and everything in my room green and an orange comfy chair

I love the beach

I am chronically stressed and sleep deprived.

I was born close to the beginning of my sign so maybe I show characteristics of the one before me also.

also lol im not confident and im into guy things haha like when it comes down to it

Favorite Answer

Maybe a Virgo, Cancer, Pisces or Aquarius. idk

Oh, How I know? because most ppl with these signs are usually shy & quiet or may come across as shy & quiet.

I see some sagittarius in there, but i cant really say if it is a sagittarius..:

Sadgie aspects:

"a good physique" (this come from rising sign lol)

"I have a ton of interests....sports, travel, ... languages"

"I couldn't lie if I tried!" (this one isnt only sagittarius, but it steps out mostly in them)

"I love the beach"

"when he instigates things having to do with that I tell it like it is" (straight forward you mean :P)

"sleep deprived." (so active you cant sleep lol, mars influence, and yes, i have a sadgie mars, so i can say, i have that problem)

I also see some capricorn influence:

"People who don't know me think I'm quiet" (i also have that problem, but in the end i am quiet)

"I guess I can be introverted sometimes but that's more becuase I'm depressed probably." (in my case i just dont click with anyone, people are so "about themselves" screws me a bit)

"I'm really shy around guys and screw things up when I like one" (^^) (i also have that problem, i always had "trust and telling how i feel" issues must be my venus in capricorns fault)

"I couldn't lie if I tried!" (more sadgie nevertheless)

"I am chronically stressed"

About the being borned "close to"... it could be more of planets being placed in the previous sign, and not more of a "cuspian" aspect, as that pretty much doesnt exist... im an aquarius at 0.10 degrees and i have no assemblances to capricorns... more on the contrary, im not ambitious... i do dream of living big, but thats my neptune in capricorn... also my quietness is my mercury in capricorn... i also have my venus, saturn and uranus in capricorn as well, whilst i believe and respect 3 rights... liberty, equality, and fratnership, and that is aquarian, and not capricorn, i do not believe in working to achieve your carriers, i know i have to work, but my mind isnt about work, carrier or money 24/7... i hardly care about it

Virgo/Libra Cusp

pisces, close to the cusp of aquarius/pisces

pisces b/c you stated that you are shy, stressed, artistic, involved in sports.

aquarius can be misunderstood and distant from the ones that love them the most.

aquarius, because you are introverted and like guy things. aquarians are the 'rebels' in the gruop and like to take the path less taken, like you. you are probably stressed out because you are a brilliant genius like an aquarius!

You are definitely a Virgo. I know because you've described me to a T. And I'm a Virgo.

capricorn,for some reason i see that you should be working around water or you love the water.i see you should be helping people,possibly working as a lifegaurd.let me know if this was accurate!

Aquarian.....you're too shy & easy going. you may be on the 'cusp' of both signs. Capricorn & Aquarian.

Or, I'm completely WRONG.....hahaha....

'Cancer'.

I'm a Scorpio, wudda you expect...I'm Crazy!

scorpio

quiet

introverted

depressed

shy

lot of interests

honest

dont like people asking u personal matters

likes red- color oof mars-rules scorpio

loves beach

stressed

• matusz

Virgo each and each of ways. Virgo's are extensive perfectionists and prefer issues to be accomplished appropriate, yet all of them have undesirable time administration skills! i do no longer know why they **** up there. Sexual, yet you may desire to no longer tell. The pickiness. Impatient. Into philosophy, psychology. All very Virgo-like.