Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Once I complete my Accounting courses: AAT levels 2, 3 and 4, where can I go to study ACCA?

I'm currently studying AAT Accounting NVQ 2, I intend on completing this course and the next until I am a Associate Accounting Technician.

Once I have done this, I want to further my education by enrolling and completing the ACCA course. Many people I've spoken to have explained how difficult it can be, I am prepared for the challenge.

At the moment, I am researching about the ACCA course but most importantly, I need to find out WHERE I can take it.

Is there a website that shows which universities or private colleges that allow you to study ACCA in London, UK? I need to know, any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Check the following sites!!!

1.ACCA UK

Study and train to become an ACCA professional accountant in the UK and gain a qualification that is in demand worldwide ... Corporate in London [more about the ...

uk.accaglobal.com - 10k - Cached

2.LSBF - Study ACCA in London, UK. ACCA Courses London. Get ACCA Degree

London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offers ACCA programme ... Masters in International Business (MIB)+ ACCA. BSc in Applied Accounting. MBA in ...

www.lsbf.org.uk/programmes/professional/acca.html - 50k - Cached

3.LSBF - Study MBA, ACCA, CIMA, CIM London, UK. Financial Courses London

... a range of innovative

Currently there are 73 of colleges in London Area Offering ACCA courses.Following is the list of only Platium and Gold tuition Providers

Kaplan Financial - London (Platinum)

London College of Accountancy (Platinum)

BPP Professional Education - London (Platinum)

London Crown College (Gold)

7City Learning (Gold)

Marcus Evans Financial Training -(Gold)

BPP Professional Education - Distance Learning BPP (Gold)

First Intuition County House (Gold)

London School of Accountancy & Management (Gold)

London School of Business & Finance (Gold)

Fordetailed list, contact details and addresses and More Search options visit the ACCA global site.

For ACCA Jobs you can visit

http://www.surfhotjobs.com/accountancy/

London School of Economics? They have loads of different courses to do with accounting and finacne. Look through their website. =]