Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Once I complete my Accounting courses: AAT levels 2, 3 and 4, where can I go to study ACCA?

I'm currently studying AAT Accounting NVQ 2, I intend on completing this course and the next until I am a Associate Accounting Technician.

Once I have done this, I want to further my education by enrolling and completing the ACCA course. Many people I've spoken to have explained how difficult it can be, I am prepared for the challenge.

At the moment, I am researching about the ACCA course but most importantly, I need to find out WHERE I can take it.

Is there a website that shows which universities or private colleges that allow you to study ACCA in London, UK? I need to know, any help and advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Check the following sites!!!

1.ACCA UK

Study and train to become an ACCA professional accountant in the UK and gain a qualification that is in demand worldwide ... Corporate in London [more about the ...

uk.accaglobal.com - 10k - Cached

2.LSBF - Study ACCA in London, UK. ACCA Courses London. Get ACCA Degree

London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offers ACCA programme ... Masters in International Business (MIB)+ ACCA. BSc in Applied Accounting. MBA in ...

www.lsbf.org.uk/programmes/professional/acca.html - 50k - Cached

3.LSBF - Study MBA, ACCA, CIMA, CIM London, UK. Financial Courses London

... a range of innovative

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Currently there are 73 of colleges in London Area Offering ACCA courses.Following is the list of only Platium and Gold tuition Providers

Kaplan Financial - London (Platinum)

London College of Accountancy (Platinum)

BPP Professional Education - London (Platinum)

London Crown College (Gold)

7City Learning (Gold)

Marcus Evans Financial Training -(Gold)

BPP Professional Education - Distance Learning BPP (Gold)

First Intuition County House (Gold)

London School of Accountancy & Management (Gold)

London School of Business & Finance (Gold)

Fordetailed list, contact details and addresses and More Search options visit the ACCA global site.

For ACCA Jobs you can visit

http://www.surfhotjobs.com/accountancy/

• 1 decade ago

London School of Economics? They have loads of different courses to do with accounting and finacne. Look through their website. =]

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.