Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Does Isopure shake make you lose weight as they claim? If i have it as meal replacement?

Breakfast one isopure shake

Lunch one isopure shake

and Dinner chicken brown rice & steamed veges..

if i follow this how much weight will i lose in a month.. DOES isopure actually work??

Favorite Answer

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advise from them to lose weight fast and healthy.

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

• ?

confident and no. meal alternative shakes do exactly basically that: they replace nutrition with a drink rather of foodstuff. what concerns in dropping weight is what number energy you eat. in case you eat much less energy you will drop extra pounds, whether the energy come from a shake or genuine foodstuff. the only component shakes are sturdy for is convenience, like in case you prefer to have a 'meal on the pass'. otherwise, in case you eat some foodstuff that has the comparable quantity of energy it is the comparable component. i prefer to advise you eat frozen nutrition like lean delicacies and healthful decision. they have so plenty greater style than basically a milkshake and are greater filling/gratifying. additionally they inform you good on the field what number energy are in each meal. that's what i do and have so a ways lost fifty 5 pounds.

I take isopure protien supplements, from GNC. I know a lot about working out and nutrition, and MRPs(meal replacements) give you too much protien and has other things that regular protein supplements don't because it is formulated for different things, in working out, i don't use them, so i don't know that much about them, i use just the protein supplements, my brother actually does, and he has told me that it fills your muscles with water to make it look bigger, and to replace meals, but not completely, that would be unhealthy, it is mainly for bodybuilders, but it just helps build muscles, and i believe it does help lose weight, but there are weightloss supplements too. Because when I use protein, you must work out, to get the protein to work, or you'll end up pissing it out, literally, so i think you might be wasting some. I know a lot about weightlifting/nutrition/phisiology, and i use protein supplements of the same brand, but i don't know as much about MRP's, please give me a best answer.

Source(s): myself

Go walking day-to-day 30 moments every day

Make an effort to create small changes to your diet plan

Fed up with eating your salad on a plate? Fill a whole wheat pita with salad as well as a splash of lemon for any twist.

Stick to an increasingly lean protein/green vegetable eating habits

Eating liquid-based foods such as natural smoothies and low-sodium soup will let you cut back on calories yet feel full.

Eating liquid-based foods such because natural smoothies and low-sodium soup will let you cut back on calories still feel full.