How soon can you do a paternity test on a newborn?

I have this friend who is pregnant by this guy who is pretty much married and has 3 kids with this other girl..And now the girl just had twins but my friend is not for sure that the babies are his..So they are going to get a paternity test BUT the guy told my friend that they have to wait until the babies are 6... show more I have this friend who is pregnant by this guy who is pretty much married and has 3 kids with this other girl..And now the girl just had twins but my friend is not for sure that the babies are his..So they are going to get a paternity test BUT the guy told my friend that they have to wait until the babies are 6 months old to do a paternity test especially because they were 2 weeks premature.?? Is that true?? Do you have to wait until a baby is 6 months old to do a paternity test or is this guy just lying?
Update: I know that they dont have to draw blood or anything, that its just a swab in the mouth.. But what could possibly be the reason the babies cant have this done?? My friend is defending him by saying that with her 5 yo , she had to wait until she was 6 months old for the court to do the paternity test.. I think... show more I know that they dont have to draw blood or anything, that its just a swab in the mouth.. But what could possibly be the reason the babies cant have this done?? My friend is defending him by saying that with her 5 yo , she had to wait until she was 6 months old for the court to do the paternity test..
I think this guy just wants to stay with his wife but doesnt know how to tell my friend!!
So has anyone else heard of this
Update 2: OK.. My friend is pregnant with this guy's baby.. THE GUY'S WIFE JUST HAD TWINS.. BUT MY FRIEND DOESNT THINK THAT THE TWINS ARE HER FROM HER GUY.. BECAUSE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HER AT THE TIME... SO BEFORE THE GUY WAS SAYING HE WAS GONNA GET A TEST TO SEE IF THE BABIES HIS WIFE JUST HAD ARE HIS OR... show more OK.. My friend is pregnant with this guy's baby.. THE GUY'S WIFE JUST HAD TWINS.. BUT MY FRIEND DOESNT THINK THAT THE TWINS ARE HER FROM HER GUY.. BECAUSE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HER AT THE TIME... SO BEFORE THE GUY WAS SAYING HE WAS GONNA GET A TEST TO SEE IF THE BABIES HIS WIFE JUST HAD ARE HIS OR NOT.. BUT NOW HE IS TELLING MY FRIEND THAT THEY CANT GET THE TESTS DONE UNTIL BABIES ARE 6 MONTHS OLD..
i THINK HE IS JUST DELAYING IT SO THAT HE CAN STAY WITH HIS WIFE..BECAUSE HE TOLD MY FRIEND THAT IF THE TWINS WERENT HIS , HE WAS GONNA LEAVE HIS WIFE AND LIVE WITH MY FRIEND..