Who do you think has a much better chance of defeating John McCain, Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama?

I would like to say Obama because he is a very good speaker who rarely needs to look down at his notes. No question that he is also a very educated man, a civil rights lawyer who graduated from Harvard Law School. But the only problem is color might play a huge factor in this election. I do not think Obama can... show more I would like to say Obama because he is a very good speaker who rarely needs to look down at his notes. No question that he is also a very educated man, a civil rights lawyer who graduated from Harvard Law School. But the only problem is color might play a huge factor in this election. I do not think Obama can defeat McCain because this country is racist and will always be. I believe that most whites have already decided that they rather see the United States continue to fall than have an educated black male run this nation. I am not saying that all whites are against him, but the ones living in Red States are. And if Obama cannot win any Red States, he will lose to McCain.
Update: CNN noted that 58% of whites voted for George W. Bush and only 41% voted for John F. Kerry. Among white males, 62% voted for Bush and only 37% voted Kerry. As for white females, 55% voted for Bush and 44% voted for Kerry. Because Obama is black and more liberal than both Kerry and Hilary, it does not help the... show more CNN noted that 58% of whites voted for George W. Bush and only 41% voted for John F. Kerry. Among white males, 62% voted for Bush and only 37% voted Kerry. As for white females, 55% voted for Bush and 44% voted for Kerry. Because Obama is black and more liberal than both Kerry and Hilary, it does not help the situation in the South and Midwest.
Update 2: Just to let everyone know, I am a Democrat who supports both Obama and Clinton. I wanted to vote for Obama because he is more liberal than Hilary, but I choose Hilary because she could impose a much huger threat to McCain. We already know that she is favored to win the minority vote. About 90% of blacks vote... show more Just to let everyone know, I am a Democrat who supports both Obama and Clinton. I wanted to vote for Obama because he is more liberal than Hilary, but I choose Hilary because she could impose a much huger threat to McCain. We already know that she is favored to win the minority vote. About 90% of blacks vote Democrat and the polls show that Latinos and Asians strongly support Hilary over McCain.
Update 3: But the most important thing that people do not consider is gender. Not only will Hilary get votes from both male and female Democrats, she has a chance to take away a lot of Republican votes, getting as many female Republicans to vote for her. For instance, Ann Coulter is a very conservative woman, but she... show more But the most important thing that people do not consider is gender. Not only will Hilary get votes from both male and female Democrats, she has a chance to take away a lot of Republican votes, getting as many female Republicans to vote for her. For instance, Ann Coulter is a very conservative woman, but she endorses Hilary and dislikes McCain. This may play a very huge factor in winning some of the South.
Update 4: Sources:

2004 Presidential Election:
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/US/P/00/epolls.0.html

Ann Coulter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuTqgqhxVMc&feature=related