Question for you pescatarians?

Hi all, so im actually in the process of becoming pescatarian right now. I guess my reason why ill eat fish but no other meat is b/c land animals are treated really badly (which im sure you know), but for some reason, I just don’t view fish on the same level (I don’t need a lecture on this, just read on). so ive... show more Hi all, so im actually in the process of becoming pescatarian right now. I guess my reason why ill eat fish but no other meat is b/c land animals are treated really badly (which im sure you know), but for some reason, I just don’t view fish on the same level (I don’t need a lecture on this, just read on). so ive read on some yahoo answers here that vegetarians that eat even a little meat after having not eaten meat for a long time get sick and stuff. That’s what im worrying about if I gave up meat completely. For you pescatarians that eat fish and no other meat, since fish is meat and say you accidentally ate a piece of chicken or beef, would you still get sick? Has anyone experienced this? Im just a little concerned about this and need to know if this happens in case this happens or say in the rare case I would become a meat eater again in the future, thanks
6 answers 6