Whats the scariest movie you have ever seen?

I cant really think of one...scream was scary till i desided too rent scary movie and then i was like yeah i guss scream is kinda fake. I own when a stranger calls and its kinda scary. Ghost ship scared the hell out of me and house of wax. But yeah whats the scariest movie you have ever seen.

Thanks From: Chris

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Exorcist

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Dead Silence wasn't THAT scary. The scariest movie I have ever seen was Camp Rock. Oh,the horror! I only saw half of it with my cousins and they smiled the whole time! I was hugging my teddy bear, Gerard while my friend was hugging my other teddy bear, Frank. O.O *shivers*

• 1 decade ago

Nightmare on Elm Street movies, Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Extremely scary.

Child's play

Wrong Turn

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think movies are scary when they're somewhat believable. So, I dunno, Silence of the Lambs, No Country for Old Men, movies that deal with crazies are more scary, IMO, than movies dealing with fantastic things like zombies, ghosts etc.

By the same reasoning, the whole 28 Days/Weeks/Months later movies are more scary than, say, Dawn of the Dead, because the former deals with a plausible scenario: a virus.

• 1 decade ago

Well when it came out I was about 12 or so and thought it was the scariest..."The Gates Of Hell" Not so scary now I guess!

• 1 decade ago

The Exorcism of Emily Rose kinda freaked me out, I had a hard time getting to sleep that night. And those type of movies rarely cause me to lose sleep.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Doll or Dolls. It's sort of like Chucky only heaps more scary. The warehouse scene is the best.

Source(s): Lover of horror films all my life. Seen every Jason, Freddy movie made. Most horror films nowadays suck.
  • 1 decade ago

Exerocist

• 1 decade ago

Rosemary's Baby

It

The Shining

Betrayed

Don't say a word

Then there were the Hitchcock 1 hour TV shows...used to have to call my mother in to watch it with my sister & me.:-)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.