If I were to upgrade my texting plan before my billing cycle ends, will this take place immediately?

Right now I have the UL IN with 500 additional, but I've been going over and currently am over quite a bit. My billing cycle won't end for another week or so, if I upgraded my text plan will it take place immediately or will it start the next month and I will be dinged for overages?

oh sorry and i have verizon.

If you upgrade it on their website it will start next billing period. If you call them and have them do it, you can request it start right away. You'll have to pay a small prorate to cover the cost between today and your next bill cycle.

This happened to me (except that I was upgrading to 500 messages from pay per message) I called up Verizon Wireless and they told me that they would include the messages I already texted in the upgrade. I am not sure if they do this to everyone but this is what happened to me.

This handed off to me (except that i change into upgrading to 500 messages from pay in accordance to message) I called up Verizon on the spot and they instructed me that they could contain the messages I already texted interior the improve. i'm no longer particular in the experience that they attempt this to all and sundry yet that is what handed off to me.

i suggest getting unlimited messaging?....well im not sure about verizon but most carriers credit you for the messages and adjust them onto the changes you made to the plan as long as you catch it before the bill comes so do it soon....its safe to say verizon probably does the same...just watch out for any extensions to the contract or prorated bills because of it....you should probably call time is running out.....

You'll have to check with your plan provider because it differs with different networks and plans. You might get a rebate if you change without waiting for your current billing cylce ends though... Or they might "carry" it over to the next bill.

You should call them and ask. I know where I work that if you wanted to we could back date the feature to cover you for the entire month. You would just have to pay the difference. Good luck!

This change to your account will occur next month, sorry but your it appears as though you are for lack of better words screwed.

Source(s): personal experience, http://www22.verizon.com/