If Yahoo gets bought by Microsoft or Google should we all migrate to "Ask"?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Rolsy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

But who owns Ask?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No way. Yahoo that is bought by Microsoft will be YahMic! There's always gonna be YahMic! Answers. Why would you go to Ask that sounds like As%.

• 1 decade ago

Or we could just use Google...seriously google doesn't want to buy Yahoo, it just doesn't want M$ to buy yahoo. And if it did? well google would replace yahoo search with the superior google search, like it was before yahoo decided to return to their own search engine technology...which is failing...so...we'll just stick with Google...sorry if i hurt any Y! fanboy/girls...this is the only yahoo service i like :D

• mcneil
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i think of ms has the suitable application ever. yet from time to time they make stuffs so complicated. additionally, their application is astounding, yet as quickly as they make it, different individuals make greater useful use of it than themselves. ms is powerful to create the equipment, in basic terms enable others to apply them. additionally, I neither like nor dislike yahoo. i think of it is advantageous. yet while they merge with ms, it is the top of yahoo. additionally, google is doing advantageous and, by far, they have the suitable and quickest seek engine on the information superhighway, yet they greater useful stay remote from Adobe or bye, bye Adobe high quality products. i think of, there is not any longer something to do, yet take a seat and wait to work out what happens.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think ASK has its own chat to chat answer website though does it? It just has a search engine called "Ask"

I'm staying on Yahoo Answers!

Good Luck!

• Luni
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I wont migrate but I do think it sucks

• 1 decade ago

The grass is never greener at another site. Just stay where you are at.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

no dont say that nooo ask sucks i prefer yahoo questions

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you "ON" something

that wont happen even though google is better

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ask is just over complicating itself...google rules....its so easy to use

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.