Piercings?

Just curious... what do you guys (or gals), think of eyebrow piercings? I have one myself because I like the look - you can take it out and it can be un-noticible and/or be done with. Thoughts?
Update: Wow! What a great response! My husband and I got our eyebrows pierced a few years ago - just something we wanted to do (not as a couple thing)... BUT... I know that I may need to remove it in respectable areas in my life might be necessary. My husband got a job after college and he no longer wears any body... show more Wow! What a great response! My husband and I got our eyebrows pierced a few years ago - just something we wanted to do (not as a couple thing)... BUT... I know that I may need to remove it in respectable areas in my life might be necessary.

My husband got a job after college and he no longer wears any body jewelry as it just isn't fitting.

Thanks for the responses... this is really interesting! :)