Where do people get the notion that Jehovah Witnesses are a cult?

OK, I know every religion seems to bash every other religion but I have never heard so much BS when it comes to what people believe about Jehovah Witnessess. I have heard " the don't believe in Jesus" Try reading John 3:16 I mean where do people get this crap from. Oh it's a Cult.... show more OK,

I know every religion seems to bash every other religion but I have never heard so much BS when it comes to what people believe about Jehovah Witnessess.

I have heard " the don't believe in Jesus" Try reading John 3:16
I mean where do people get this crap from. Oh it's a Cult. They Brain wash people.

Come on people I dare anyone to attend one day of their annuall assembly in your city. Just one day. I think you might think different about all of this.

So my Question is where do you get the crap from and Will you take my deal open minded????

PS. I am not a JW but I have been to assemblys and studied. I also grew up methadist and Luthern so have seen most of it.