Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

a joke about a rabbi and a priest - funny?

A Rabbi and a Priest are driving one day and, by a freak accident, have a head-on collision with tremendous force. Both cars are totally demolished, but amazingly, neither of the clerics has a scratch on him.

After they crawl out of their cars, the rabbi sees the priest's collar and says, "So you're a priest. I'm a rabbi.

Just look at our cars.

There is nothing left, yet we are here, unhurt.

This must be a sign from God!"

Pointing to the sky, he continues, "God must have meant that we should meet and share our lives in peace and friendship for the rest of our days on earth."

The priest replies, "I agree with you completely.

This must surely be a sign from God!"

The rabbi is looking at his car and exclaims, "And look at this!

Here's another miracle!

My car is completely demolished, but this bottle of Mogen David wine did not break.

Surely, God wants us to drink this wine and to celebrate our good fortune."

The priest nods in agreement.

The rabbi hands the bottle to the priest, who drinks half the bottle and hands the bottle back to the rabbi.

The rabbi takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap on, then hands it back to the priest.

The priest, baffled, asks, "Aren't you having any, Rabbi?"

The rabbi replies, "Nah... I think I'll wait for the police."

I like it ! I`ve spent twenty minutes reading these jokes and this is the first one to make me laugh!

Funny

Ha that's a damn good one. A wealthy businessman once went to African safari with his dog.When the man was sleeping in the tent, the dog was wondering near the tent. After walking for sometime the dog found that he has lost in deep inside jungle and also there's a leopard following him for a long while. The dog understood that running is not a solution coz the leopard will surely take him down in seconds. So the dog kept walking, soon he found some bones on ground, so he sat there and started chewing them, The leopard thought its a g8 opportunity so he started running towards the dog. The dog kept chewing the bones until he sensed that the leopard is right behind him and is going to jump on him, the dog said in a clear voice,"ohh, what a great leopard that was. i wish i could get one more!" Obviously leopard heard it and stopped right in middle of air and thought, "ohh, it was a close catch, the dog would have eaten me too", then the leopard ran away. A monkey was watching all this show. and he went to leopard to tell him the true story. Leopard got furious and told monkey to sit on his back, he'll show him what happens to oversmart dogs. So the monkey sat on his back and they ran towards the dog. On the way to tent back the dog saw that the leopard is coming towards him with monkey on his back, dog understood what monkey has done. Again dog sat right on his place and waited for the leopard and monkey to come closer. When they were too close to hear, Dog said,"Ohh, where's that ******* monkey that I had sent to get me a leopard, i m so hungry!" U can understand what must have happened to monkey. The finals of the National Poetry Contest last year came down to two finalists. One was a University of Alabama Law School graduate from an upper crust family; well-bred, well-connected, and all that goes with it. The other finalist was a redneck from Auburn University in Alabama. The rules of the contest required each finalist to compose a four line poem in one minute or less, and the poem had to contain the word "Timbuktu." The Duke graduate went first. About thirty seconds after the clock started he jumped up and recited the following poem: "Slowly across the desert sand Trekked the dusty caravan. Men on camels, two by two Destination-Timbuktu." The audience went wild! How they wondered could the redneck top that? The clock started again and the redneck sat in silent thought. Finally, in the last few seconds, he jumped up and recited: "Tim and me, a-huntin' went. Met three whores in a pop-up tent. They was three, we was two, So I bucked one and Timbuktu."

Funny.

Haha! Funny joke!

lol this was told a few weeks ago but it was a man that drank the wine in celebration of them realising their love for eachother and the woman waited lol.

ha lol! crafty un. its certainly better than some religious magic shows, where they only pull a rabbi out of a hat!

• Yeah it's funny, but I bet you catch some flak over it :-)

funny

funny