Do you believe all things are possible with God ?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • bobe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Remember this is not God acting alone, but it is God acting with us. Jesus said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God." Those in this world who try to work their way into heaven may easily find themselves last even though in this world, they look as if they are leaders. Similarly, those who recognize their weaknesses and seek God for salvation above all other things are really those who will be first. Remember that their fear is the result of their imperfect love, for perfect love casts out all fear (1 John 4:18). And perfect love only comes with fully committing ourselves to the Lord. When we become filled with His unconditional love and compassion and that which was impossible by a person, alone, now becomes possible with God. We can make a positive difference in this world, and bring it peace. For all things are possible with God. Seek Him always!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes with God all things are possible.

• 1 decade ago

That's a bit of a tricky question. Concerning humans and this realm, yes, but, there are some things God cannot do. He cannot sin, He cannot contradict Himself, He cannot change, He cannot allow sin into Heaven, He cannot create a being greater then Himself.

• 4 years ago

Whenever I face a trial or doubt my faith in the Lord I remember this song by Gary Oliver. It reminds me that my God is all powerful, omnipotent, omniscient and loving. My God is more than enough He can supply all my needs He is my El Shaddai He always looks out for me Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God Why should I worry 'bout the highs and the lows The ups and the downs, when by my faith I know Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God All the earth is His and the fullness thereof Everything that I need, You can be sure of Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God We have the assurance that He is able to strengthen our faith and restore us to health. I don't know if the child is a Christian but perhaps this is the way that the Lord has chosen to bring the child to Him. I pray that this is the reason for and the miraculous cure of this illness. I will certainly pray for his speedy recovery and for his salvation. In the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ. gatita_63109

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you use that logic it means God can kill an animal that hasn't been created, but, if the animal doesn't exist then God can't kill it and thus all things are NOT possible with God.

• CC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I believe all things are possible without god.

Source(s): An atheist perspective.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES!!! God is all-powerful! If there was something that was impossible for God, then He wouldn't be God. It's part of the definition of God to be all-powerful. Also, I believe that the Bible is the infallible word of God.

Matthew 19:26

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Luke 1:37

For nothing is impossible with God."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually I believe that there's a lot more that's possible WITHOUT a god.

• EP
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No. Even the Bible says the world was created in 6 days. The creating is done. Why would God re-create creation to please whiny mortals?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.