Why do so many men so poorly sex educated, but think they know everything?

Many of my colleges and college friends know so little about sex education. Here are some of the things they think:

AIDS: They think only gays can get it, and that a man can’t get it form a woman.

Vasectomy: I know a few that think it is castration. I recently had one done. One of my friends thinks that it is illegal because I have no children and I am single.

I know at least one guy that thinks that if he wears anything pink or purple that he will start to like to have sex with men. I said the word “garage” and he told me never to say that because it sounds like “gayrage” and if you say that you will start to want to have sex with men. What the?

I have also noted that a lot of egotistical guys think that “sex education” is his technique for getting a dumb blonde to buy him drinks and then go home with him.

Ok, maybe I should consider the source. A few of these guys brag a lot but are never seen with women. A few are married, and talk real tuff, but they are not tuff at all when on the mobile with their woman.

Believe it or not a work in the IT department at a HOSPITAL. The guys I am referring to work there as well in non-medical jobs like maintenance, techs etc. Lunch time is quite a “testosterone-fest” with tuff talking guys.

The one that is afraid to say, “garage” has issues, I think. His wife makes a lot more money than he does, so he has some “manlyhood” issues.

well I would watch the guy with the gay issues for he may be. that is just a bit much, not that there is anything wrong with it but he is to focused on it, no I am not gay or Lez I just don't think it is my place to judge. as far as the others I do not know. because anyone that has been on this earth in the last what 20 or so years knows you can get HIV from anyone and you should always use protection \if you are going to fool around with anyone. if they are married and faithful and all that then that is different..

really you have some very stupid or naive friends and I am considered naive WOW

• Joy

Aside from just plain ignorance, it's kind of like guys asking for directions.

mostly it's ego but in most cases it's plain stupidity

Where on earth, do you find these morons

after so much of bla-bla-bla...what is ur question???