angela t asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Does peeing mean your losing weight?

Somebody pls help

I have recently started a new healthy eating plan, where I am eating lots of fruit veg pasta white meat, generally a healthier diet to what I was previously. However, I have not increased my water intake or any other fluid intake, but I am peeing more frequently then before...could I be losing weight through peeing? I know this is a very strange question but I just cant understand why I am..

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Lol..I wish. If that were the case, we'd all be skinny! No, it is just water weight, my dear. It isn't "Permanent". When you first start a diet aka weightwatchers...you may lose up to 5 pounds in one week. But then it starts coming off slowly...Vegetbales and fruit do contain a large amount of water, so that is why you are peeing so much.

• 1 decade ago

It just means your peeing. No relation to fat.

It is possible that you were retaining water because of your previous dietary mix, or that your current diet has a higher water content.

• 5 years ago

Do 45 minutes cardio workouts a few times a week

• 5 years ago

always have vegetables on hand saute a big bag of frozen mixed vegetables in olive oil and garlic add some red pepper or turmeric for additional flavor and separate into portion sized containers for the fridge

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 years ago

chug 12 8 ounce glasses of ice water a day it has the same effect on your metabolism as green tea

• 5 years ago

fresh herbs can really zing up a healthy meal try growing some in the kitchen using a strawberry pot preserve the flavor by adding fresh herbs at the end of the cooking process

• 5 years ago

Don t take rest more than 30 seconds between exercises

• 5 years ago

Replace chips with salad to cut carbs

• 5 years ago

for a thicker creamier texture choose low fat unsweetened greek yogurt loaded with protein calcium and natural probiotics it makes for a tasty snack any time

• Alicia
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sounds like your body is being cleansed from your not so healthy diet (now that you have corrected it), so now your body is getting rid of all the toxins in your body.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.