was this an out of body experience?

I not long had my first child who was roughly 4wks at the time, I put her to have her mid day nap, in her moses basket as I watched her sleeping I also felt very tired so I lay down on the bed, and fell asleep, I must of only just fell asleep and I felt myself drift out of my body and I was on the ceiling looking at myself on the bed and looking around the room, as I did, I seen my sister who had died appx 15yrs previously of cancer appear, she walked into my bedroom looked around seen me on the bed, went to where my daughter was sleeping, then opened my wardrobe had a look at my clothes closed the wardrobe doors looked around the bedroom one more time and disapear out of the door she came in..she spoke no words, no expression on her face...after she had gone, I felt my presence come back into where I was lying on the bed..when i reamerged I felt every emotion and remembered ever detail..somebody pls tell me what was this, my health is very good, I was not ill...but this was so vivid.

This had to be an out-of-body experience, but not the kind you would experience if you were near death. Google it and see the types of events that

exist & try to identify yours.

I don't think you should let this worry you. It obviously was a benevolent, pleasant, and gentle happening. Just remember it with joy. You got to see your sister and she got to see your baby. She got to check on you and enjoyed wandering around the once-familiar room, even handling some of the clothing from the closet. Sometimes, just strong love can bring about such a strange occurrence.

I would love to say yes and wish you many more. I have had these experiences many times and I do believe like yourself that these are out of body experiences. The thing is, doctors and the like will put these things down to anxiety, they call it awareness detachment or some thing like that.

They will comment on your situation, as being stressful, giving birth is stressful (understatment perhaps ) but psychologically because of the new life you have been thinking about those who aren`t here to see it and that is why your sister `appeared to you`. Personally I believe it was your sister and you did experience it. there are more things to this universe than we can understand and some time we don`t need to.

Your'e sister felt a need 2 see your'e baby,simple as that!! She may not have knocked @ the door but she let U know she was there!

Yes, you had an Out of Body Experience (OBE). They're much more common than most people think.