Question for you pescatarians out there?

Ok, so im planning to go pescatarian for ethical reasons (possibly to go vegetarian later, but pescatarian right now). Im planning to give up meat from land animals completely because like land animals like cows and chickens are not treated well/I wouldn’t want to eat my pet. But for some reason, at least for right... show more Ok, so im planning to go pescatarian for ethical reasons (possibly to go vegetarian later, but pescatarian right now). Im planning to give up meat from land animals completely because like land animals like cows and chickens are not treated well/I wouldn’t want to eat my pet. But for some reason, at least for right now, im not gonna give up seafood, like ill still have the occasional fish/chips. I don’t know how to really explain the ethical part of sea animals, but id say its cuz I feel like sea animals like fish wouldn’t be treated as harshly as like cows/chickens, theyre also not the kind of animals that I would go “awww” over, like they don’t take care of their young (I wont eat a land animal b/c I think its cute to see a picture of like an adult duck w/ a baby, & it would be mean to eat them). For you pescatarians out there who are pescatarians for ethical reasons, why do you not eat land animals but eat sea animals? Im just trying to see your ethical views on this too
10 answers 10