Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate --- your favorite recipe?

Here's one for midnight snackers. If you're awake this late, think of your all time favorite chocolate recipe, and if you'd like to, please share it by writing the recipe here, or just describe it! Don't forget to name it...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

this isnt alot chocloty but i like it just get a banana and dip it in melted chocolate and sprinkle over it sprinkles or cereal or marshmallows or choclate chips and put in the fridge for a couple of minutes and thts it yum yum yum!

• MB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Chocolate Trifle

1-18 1/4 ounce devil's food cake mix, prepared as directed in 9x13 baking pan

1/3 cup Kahlua

2-3 ounce boxes instant chocolate pudding, prepared with only 3 cups of milk

16 ounce container whipped topping or 1 pint cream, whipped

8 small chocolate covered toffee bars, frozen & chopped finely

or 7.5 ounce bag of almond brickle chips

Cut cooled cake into large chunks. Blend Kahlua into pudding. In glass trifle bowl, layer 1/2 cake, 1/2 pudding mixture, 1/2 whipped topping, 1/2 chopped candy. Repeat layers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heavenly Chocolate Cake

1 chocolate cake mix, (I prefer Duncan Hines)

1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa

3 eggs

1 1/3 cup of water

1 cup of Miracle Whip Dressing (no substitutions)

Heat oven to 350 and stir cake mix and cocoa. add remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased and floured pan. (I use Baker's Joy.) Beat at medium speed with mixer until blended. Pour into a 13 x 9 cake pan or 2- 9 inch round cake pans. Bake at for 30-40 min until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool and frost with icing.

Butter cream Frosting:

1/2 cup of butter

1/2 cup of solid vegetable shortening

1 tsp of vanilla

1/8 tsp of salt

4 cups of confectioner powdered sugar

3 Tablespoon of cool milk or cream

Cream butter and shortening together with mixer. Add vanilla and salt. Beat in sugar one cup at a time, blending well after each addition. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. Add a little of the cooled milk until desired consistency.

• 1 decade ago

chocolate shadow cake

* 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened

* 2 cups sifted cake flour

* 1 3/4 cups sugar

* 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa

* 1 teaspoon baking soda

* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder

* 3/4 teaspoon salt

* 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons buttermilk

* 3 large eggs

* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I could not possibly name them all...if it has the word chocolate mentioned, I love it, especially the dark kind. . . .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.