My friend told me she was raped, but I'm not sure I believe her. What should I do? Please help!?

On Saturday evening, my friend and I, we're both high school seniors, met in a beverage shop, and we had a smoothie. Later, she pulled me aside. When we were by ourselves, she told me that she was raped. But I have some doubts about her story. Initially, it seemed like she was telling the truth. She was... show more On Saturday evening, my friend and I, we're both high school seniors, met in a beverage shop, and we had a smoothie. Later, she pulled me aside. When we were by ourselves, she told me that she was raped. But I have some doubts about her story.

Initially, it seemed like she was telling the truth. She was crying and certainly appeared distraught, and it looked like there was physical evidence of the attack. If she was faking, it had to be the best acting job in the world. But on the other hand, I don't think the boy she claimed did it is physically capable of committing the crime. My friend told me that she and that boy were by themselves, and that he didn't have weapons or anything. I know that boy. He's only 15, and 5'6" and 118 lbs and not very athletic. He's a very nice kid, and pretty handsome too; a polite, shy, generous Christian boy. Besides the fact that he probably isn't physically strong enough, I just can't see that type of behavior in his character. On the other hand, this
Update: friend of mine is quite an attention lover. She flirts with every guy she can, has smoked, drank, and gone to a ton of parties. I don't know enough yet, and I hate to think this way, but she may be looking for attention. What really bothers me is that she hasn't told her parents or any authorities, and... show more friend of mine is quite an attention lover. She flirts with every guy she can, has smoked, drank, and gone to a ton of parties. I don't know enough yet, and I hate to think this way, but she may be looking for attention.

What really bothers me is that she hasn't told her parents or any authorities, and she's telling me. Based on what I know about my friend and the boy, I have a hard time believing her story, but that makes me feel like I'm not being a good friend. Maybe she really was raped, but she identified the wrong person. Please help! What should I do to help her?
Update 2: I know quite a bit about that boy actually. He's the younger brother of one of my other friends. He's a great kid, very sweet and easy to talk to. On top of that, again, I don't think he is physically strong enough to commit the crime.
Update 3: My theory right now is that she was raped, but identified the wrong person. It may not be too late to do a DNA test yet.