Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

Tony Jaa (Ong Bak) in the UFC?

Could Tony Jaa from the movie Ong Bak dominate in the UFC if he was in the light weight division?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Anything's possible but remember almost all MMA fighters especially the one's in UFC are professionals. That means they do this for a living which means this is all they do. Also, these guys have no bones about spilling blood or possibly even disabling a person. I don't think Tony has it in him to pound somebody into unconsciousness which is THE object of every match. I think he could do well but he would have to study other forms of fighting to be competitive. It is after all "MMA" (Mixed Martial Arts)

• 1 decade ago

Probably not. Your not allowed to strike downwards with elbows in the UFC. He would be a bit stuck without this technique.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. The guy's a beast and trains at least 8 hours a day. With a little grappling, he could kill.

Source(s): The Protector.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah... and Sylvester Stallone really could have tied with Antonio Tarver...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i don't think the ufc is going to create a 95lbs. class. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No way he's a muay thai fighter not a mixed martial artist

• 1 decade ago

Only if he got some jiujitsu.. he can't stand up all day

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

life is Not TV

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who knows... he is going to make way too much money making movies... but it would be really cool to see him try

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think anyone will be able to beat him... if he does the same as the movies then he can be donminant for a long time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.