what race are lebanese?

what of the subraces of caucasian?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • TJTB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

They are Caucasian, pure and simple. To the other answerers: Arab is not a race.

• 3 years ago

OMG how many situations to I might desire to examine this question!!???????? you be attentive to what,im going to respond to this question,Lebanese who deny they don't seem to be arabs is becuz ppl exterior from the midsection East assume Arabs are strict,not open minded and all the detrimental issues u can think of roughly,and in accordance to Lebanese we are distinctive than all the Arab countries surrounding us,we are dwelling in a loose u . s . with loose alternatives!! So i assume for this reason Lebanese deny they don't seem to be arabs,am not asserting i ever denied i wasn't one!

• 1 decade ago

People of the nation of Lebanon, are a semitic ethnicity of Caucasian, rather than a "Race"!

• Misho
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'm Lebanese..U could say that we are considered Arabic, that's what we are now...But originallyy if we want to trace back we are the Phoenicians...I live in USA and we are actually considered Caucasians I have no idea why...

Arab yes its not a race...but when someone asks me what I am..I say I'm arabic..thats what we speak...

Source(s): Lebaneseee :)
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They are Semitic, which is also the race of other Arabs and the Jews.

• 1 decade ago

I guess that they would be predominately Arab in race since they speak Arabic. Therefore, they would be Semitic, but I'm sure they're mixed with a lot of other ethnicities as well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lebanese are European tip but mix,from grate Alexandre and some Africa blade (middle east)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There is no race.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

arabic

• 1 decade ago

arab

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.