I have a 10 month old baby that won't stay asleep @ night, As soon as i pick him up,he stops cryin as soon as

i put him down, he starts screamin and cryin. Now i have tried to let him cry it out and he will finally stop but it takes for ever and hes in our room, so it kepps up us and we work so we need the sleep, warm bottle wont help, he would turn away from it and continue to cry. I cant turn on the radio cause we have 2... show more i put him down, he starts screamin and cryin. Now i have tried to let him cry it out and he will finally stop but it takes for ever and hes in our room, so it kepps up us and we work so we need the sleep, warm bottle wont help, he would turn away from it and continue to cry. I cant turn on the radio cause we have 2 other children that gets up for school in the morning so we have to kepp the alarm clock on. Any way i can get him to quit this and sleep good all night?