Anyone here got a girlfriend who is quite strong for a girl? Can she handle herself? etc?

girls seem to be getting stronger these days. Its come about seemingly through women becoming more independent and getting equal rights in this modern world (which is what should happen anyway). This is a reason i feel and just the general modern culture (ladette culture is an example). Hell, ive seen many ladettes in my time give men runs for their money and you stand and think "woh, wouldn't want to annoy her!" haha

So guys, anyone got a partner who is tough OR girls, are any of you strong? brag away here.....

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

PMS is a force of nature..

Source(s): Ragtime.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think I can give most men a run for their money. My husband has even threatened people with calling me if he has to. I'm not a big girl, only 5'3.....but quite muscular, just built that way. There have been many men who have regretted pissing me off!

• 1 decade ago

I don't think it's a new phenomenon.

If my wife hadn't been heavily pregnant when it was time for her to take the tests she would have been a black belt at Judo. She never went back to it afterwards but that was in 1963.

It wasn't a problem for me. I already had my 'black'. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Used to have one of those, but I left her!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

will she cut the grass and do dishes?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.