Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

will peyton manning ever win another super bowl?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Why the hell not? He's still a young man and the Colts are still a playoff team, if there's anything that teams like the Ravens, Bucs and this years Giants have shown is that the playoffs are a completely different season. Anyone can win. Whether they will have to go through teams like the Pats to get there is a different story.

As for the other respondents, I find it funny how so many people complain about the hate for Brady and yet they are still on Peyton's @ss. They're both great quarterbacks and to say that Peyton won by luck is just plain insulting and shows ignorance of the game.

• 1 decade ago

He absolutely can win another Super Bowl. I am putting my money down on next year! Especially now that Marvin Harrison has the off season to fully heal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe all depending if the colts do better in the playoffs I tnk your comparing them to last year and some years are good some are bad

• 1 decade ago

no, when you win a Super Bowl with 3 TDs and 7 INTs your team did the majority of the work, and i can't see the Colts getting that much more talent before he retires.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think so, depends on what happens after Dungy leaves next year. Dungy staying one more year maybe motivation for them to win one more. Then again, they have to go though NE to get it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If they start NOW to rebuild that O-line and keep refurbishing the defensive unit, Indy with Manning will get at LEAST one more SuperBowl ring.

And it Dungy retires at the end of this '07-'08 season,

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,

DON'T tear down the house that Dungy built...

REFURBISH!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes next year guaranteed

• 1 decade ago

No because his team lost to the Chargers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pure luck.

• Cary C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

no, he stinks, he won by luck last year

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.