Please post your knowledge about the presidential candidates..?

I have been so buisy and not able to listen to all the candidates for presidents..this is what I am looking for in a president,,can someone tell me if this fits any one of the candidates 1. a president who believes in good health care 2. a president who knows the value of a dollar,who might have worked doing... show more I have been so buisy and not able to listen to all the candidates for presidents..this is what I am looking for in a president,,can someone tell me if this fits any one of the candidates
1. a president who believes in good health care
2. a president who knows the value of a dollar,who might have worked doing manual labor or other jobs that required good ol hard work and injunity. who knows what it's like to live short of paycheck to paycheck'
3. a president who is not afraid to go kick butt on forien soil if the us comes under attack again. someone who will work for our country.
4 a president who believes in God and prayer