Buying my first laptop which brand is better? Sony, Toshiba, Dell, Apple, Mac, Acer, or HP?
1) Hard disk drive: 80 Gb or greater
2) RAM: 512 MB (2GB or greater..better)
3) Processor: 2.1GHz
4) Numerous USB ports, well as VGA, DVI,serial, PC card slot, and parallel ports
5) Integrated 802.11g wireless adapter (WiFi) compatibility
6) Warranty: at least 2 year on both software and hardware issues(better)
7) Intels new Core 2 Duo CPU's or AMD
8) Battery life: want 12-cell, but a 9-cell is alright
9) I want Windows XP Pro
10) dual 8800gtx sli ( I have no idea what this means, can someone explain this one to me)
11) Built-wireless and CD/DVD burner
12) Rotational speed hard drive 7200 RPM
13) Screen size: 14" to 15.4" (I want light weight but big enough to read what I am typing)
14) I would also like to be able to connect my digital camera to it.
I think I have research everything I think I need to know, but if anyone can add please feel free to do so. I just don't know which brand is better than the other.