Adam and Eve vs. Evolution?

Ok. This is interesting because many say either "Evolution is not possible because of Adam and Eve" and the other sides say "Adam and Eve is not possible because of evolution." I'm putting a spin on this. Lets say neither statement is correct, we can say that because we don't know... show more Ok. This is interesting because many say either "Evolution is not possible because of Adam and Eve" and the other sides say "Adam and Eve is not possible because of evolution."

I'm putting a spin on this.
Lets say neither statement is correct, we can say that because we don't know anything for sure. Evolution is real, its happening as you read this, yet people still say that it cannot be real because of the Bible. **clear throat** now what if the Bible is correct with Adam and Eve? Yet Adam wasn't created by the point of Gods finger, maybe Adam was the very first homosapien? Perhaps he and eve were exiled from their tribes because they were different? They could have became nomads looking for a place to live and came across the garden? Nothing is impossible. I wasn't there at that time so I couldn't possibly tell you what happend, and there is no one alive today that can answer those questions.